Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños made on the grill are the perfect showstopper for your summer barbecue!
We bbq’d last night, and one of our favorite summer treats is Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños!
They are so delicious that just thinking about them makes my mouth water! So if you haven’t tried them, you might want to, cause you’re missing out!
Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños Recipe
1 8 oz. Package of Cream Cheese
1 Package of Bacon – We use Farmland Thick Sliced Hickory but you can use any kind
Note: Count your bacon slices in the package and then grab that many jalapeños, the Farmland Thick Sliced Hickory has 13, so I will base this recipe off of that package! But feel free to use whatever bacon you want!
How To Make Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños
First wash all whole jalapeños to clean them up.
Then slice all jalapeños in half.
Take a spoon and scoop out all the seeds and white veins in the jalapeños. (NOTE: If you want them to be hot, leave some seeds in them.)
After all jalapeños are cut in half, rinse well. This will help get the oil off of them and not make them as hot tasting.
Then take cream cheese and spoon into 1 side of the jalapeños.
Then place the other half of jalapeno on top and wrap with bacon.
Once you have it wrapped take your toothpick and poke through it to secure the bacon onto the jalapeno!
Then it comes to grilling time! We use a grill that you can use charcoal and wood. We normally do Mulberry wood, which adds a nice flavor, but you don’t have to do that.
Place peppers on grill and allow to cook till the bacon is cooked and nice and golden brown and the peppers look tender. Make sure to turn so the bacon can brown on each side.
Once cooked, take off grill and allow to cool for about 5 minutes – the cream cheese will be pretty hot.
Obviously (as you can see) we cooked Steaks and Brats, along with our peppers. Enjoy!!
I would love to know how you like these awesome summer snacks!
PIN IT ON PINTEREST:
- 1 8 oz. Package of Cream Cheese
- 13 Slices Bacon
- 13 Jalapeños
- Wash jalapeños and slice in half..
- Use a spoon to scoop out all the seeds and white veins in the jalapeños. (NOTE: If you want them to be hot, leave some seeds in them.)
- After all jalapeños are cut in half, rinse well. This will help get the oil off of them and not make them as hot tasting.
- Spoon cream cheese into 1 side of the jalapeños.
- Place the other half of jalapeno on top and wrap with bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Place peppers on grill and allow to cook, turning occasionally, until the bacon is cooked and nice and golden brown and the peppers look tender.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 119Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 249mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g