Being a food blogger is something I see quite often anymore. Tasty creations all over the web, waiting for us to make and enjoy! I thought it would be nice to showcase some sites where you can list your recipes you created, to drive traffic, getting the word out about your site, and more. Now some sites they have standards on what pictures they accept, I tried for over a year to get accepted to Food Gawker and I finally did, so don’t be discouraged if you are told no! Try try and try again!
So let’s get started shall we.. Here are 20 sites where to submit your recipes.
1. Food Gawker: This is a great site to join up. I will say it is pretty hard to get accepted like I had said earlier but it is one of the prime places. I know so many bloggers when they get a yes to an accepted recipe they take it as a huge compliment and it is an honor! At least that is what I think and some other bloggers!
2. TasteStopping: They run things a little differently than other food photography sites. Our moderation process is simple: if your photo of food or a food-related subject has been rejected, declined or otherwise spurned by one of the myriad “elite” sites out there (ahem…TasteSpotting, FoodGawker …ahem), send it to us. We’ll publish it! So, as you can see, there’s really nothing to it.
3. Food Spreading: Tons of categories to submit your recipes!
4. Tasty Kitchen: Okay this one is really cool because they partnered with The Pioneer Woman! I love watching her, and reading her blog, she is plain awesome! You can submit recipes! Pretty neat site.
5. Tasteologie: This looks like a neat site, very easy to submit a recipe to be on their site.
6. Recipe Graze: Another great site to feature recipes on. It has a really nice layout, very user-friendly.
7. DelishBook: They only accept recipes that are on blogs.They accept or decline recipes.
8. Cucumbertown: This looks like a fairly new site, but looks like it has great traffic.
9. Dessert Stalking: Here is a site that is geared toward anything sweet! This is a site where I could gain 10 pounds just looking at it.
10. Tasty Days: This is a bit different then a regular site. You submit your site and they will pull the recipes off themselves, which is kind of nice. Will save you time on not having to go to the site and submit each recipe. You have to have an RSS feed.
11. Finding Vegan: This is a site driven toward vegan friendly recipes, which is pretty neat. This is a great way to get your site featured. Vegan recipes are very popular!
12. FoodEpix: Another great site to submit your recipes. They will decline or accept your recipes.
13. Bakeolicious: As you can probably tell from the name it is driven for sweet desserts.
14. KitchenArtistry: This is similar to the other sites listed above. You submit and wait to see if you get approved.
15. Chowstalker: This is driven toward Paleo Inspired Recipes!
16. Grub Snapper: Man their are some good looking recipes featured on the site. Looks like a great site to feature your recipes!
17. Knapkins: This is a different site. You can submit recipes and then on the main page it shows two different recipes and people can vote at which looks yummier.
18. Healthy Aperture: They take nice quality recipes that have good pictures to feature on their site. Looks to have quite a bit of traffic.
19. Dishfolio: Same as most other sites I have been talking about.
20. Yum Google: This is a neat looking site. Sign in and submit your blog recipes.
Since I created this, I decided to add some more sites in case you were interested!
21. Fridgg: This site you can submit your recipes, they don’t have to be approved, very easy to use! Site is very user-friendly.
22. Yummly: I was told about this by another blogger. Looks like a great site, and tons of categories available.