I love me some sweets, that is one thing for sure. I have been trying some of the Microwave Mug recipes for cakes and cookies, and I found one I really like!! This recipe is for a Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake you can make in 55 seconds! I wanted to try out a recipe that could be single serve, well because I crave it and don’t always want to whip it up and bake a whole batch. Plus, Adam doesn’t eat sweets all the time, so it works for a single serve that way I don’t have a ton staring at me calling my name!
Well, I have to say it taste like a chocolate chip cookie pretty close except it does have a bit more of a cake like texture, but all the same it is divine!! I changed it up a little to fit me and what I like so I hope you enjoy it as well.
- 2 tbs Flour
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 1/2 tbs brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbs milk (I used lactaid)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs chocolate chips
- First off grab a microwave safe bowl or mug. then toss in all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- Stir and when well mixed take the mug/bowl and put in microwave for 45-55 seconds.
- Make sure to watch it and check as you don't want to over cook it.
- Once it is done then sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the cookie!
- If you really want it sweet and rich add a few more chips if you want, totally up to you!!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 282Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 337mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 1gSugar: 35gProtein: 3g