Can you believe Valentine’s Day is just a little while from now! I thought I would share a really easy No-Bake Valentine’s Day Dipped Wafer Cookies. Just 3 Ingredients, and they are very affordable to make! These would be fun for school Valentine’s Day parties, treats for after school, or gifts for friends and neighbors. Or if you are like me, enjoy a few of them for yourself!
They are fun to make and you can go crazy if you want and get a bunch of different sprinkles to use, and you can choose any wafers you want. I picked the chocolate and strawberry ones to make it more Valentine’s Day inspired!
(Keep in mind you can make these for any holiday by simply varying the type of wafer cookie you use and what type of sprinkles you used for decoration.)
Really it isn’t a recipe at all, but hey, it is a fun idea and I thought I would share it with you guys! More of like an inspirational idea with a guide on how to make them!
White Almond Bark (or you can use other melting chocolate of your preference)
Wafer Cookies – I used Chocolate and Strawberry
Sprinkles of your choice
How to Make Dipped Wafer Cookies:
1. First off melt your chocolate. I prefer almond bark because it hardens up really nicely. If you use white chocolate chips you will have to add shortening in it, so that it hardens after awhile.
2. Next take your wafer and dip half the cookie into the white chocolate. Then lay on wax paper and immediately sprinkle some of your sprinkles on top. If you wait the chocolate will harden and sprinkles won’t stick.
That is it, serve and enjoy! You can also put these in a fun tin, or wrap in a treat bag to make these look fun to give as a gift! Enjoy!
Do these look like a tasty treat you would enjoy?!
- White Almond Bark (or you can use other melting chocolate of your preference)
- Wafer Cookies
- Melt your chocolate in microwave. Cook for 20 seconds at a time, stirring after each 20 seconds, until melted.
- Dip half of each cookie into the white chocolate
- Lay on wax paper and immediately sprinkle sprinkles on top.
- Let cool.