This Italian Pepperoni Pasta Salad recipe is easy to make and perfect as a BBQ side dish, lunch or potluck option!
We had a bbq a few weeks back and I made this yummy Italian Pepperoni Pasta Salad, and it was a big hit!
I’ve been making this pasta salad for years. It’s very easy to make and you can add any vegetable you love. I’m not a huge fan of tomatoes, so if we are at home, I normally put those on the side.
If I take the salad to a party I add them in, because I know a lot of people like them. If you like, feel free to add shredded mozzarella or parmesan cheese or offer as a side to possibly add as a topping.
It’s super easy to make some alterations to transform the salad to your liking! You can also choose what type of pasta you use.
I like to opt for the tri-color rotini. It adds a lot of color to the salad along with the vegetables. But you can choose penne, fusilli, farfalle, ziti – your choice!
As far as the dressing goes, you can use your favorite variety of bottled Italian Dressing. If you want a more homemade salad, you can opt for this super easy and delicious Homemade Italian Dressing Recipe. It’s so good!
This pasta salad is great to have for lunches and stores nicely. Sometimes it soaks up the sauce so you will have to add a bit more the next day, but it still has that dressing flavor already added in.
Italian Pepperoni Pasta Salad Recipe
See recipe card below for amounts and instructions
- Box Of Pasta
- Cucumber, peeled and diced
- Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- Grape Tomatoes, halved
- Can of Sliced Black Olives
- Package of Mini Pepperoni
- Bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing (any brand)
How to Make Pasta Salad:
Cook pasta according to box directions.
Once cooked run cold water over it to cool it down, then drain and pour in bowl.
Dice up all your veggies and toss them in with the pasta, and put pepperoni in as well.
Shake dressing and pour half bottle over pasta. Stir to combine
You can add more or less dressing to taste. You can also save the leftover dressing and use it later, as the longer it sits the pasta soaks up the dressing some.
Store covered in the refrigerator.
PIN IT ON PINTEREST:
- 1 Box Of Pasta (any brand will do)
- 1 Cucumber peeled and diced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Package of Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Can Black Olives, diced
- 1 Package of Mini Pepperoni
- 1/2 Bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing (any brand)
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- Once cooked run cold water over it to cool it down, then drain and pour in bowl.
- Dice up all your veggies and toss them in with the pasta, and put pepperoni in as well.
- Shake dressing and pour half bottle over pasta. Stir to combine
- You can add more or less dressing to taste. You can also save the leftover dressing and use it later, as the longer it sits the pasta soaks up the dressing some.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 39Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g