When summer rolls around, what’s the perfect treat that soothes the sweet tooth AND keeps you cool? Ice pops! This Fruit Cocktail Ice Pop Recipe is fun and easy for the kids to help make and it tastes super delicious! To make them super bright and fun and add an extra dash of flavor, we put extra maraschino cherries into each pop.
While you can use any type of popsicle mold to make these fruit cocktail ice pops, this Lebice popsicle mold is just about the highest rated set you can find. Each mold has a drip tray at the bottom to help avoid sticky fingers! They are also BPA free and dishwasher safe. Just use them a few times and you have more than covered the cost of buying pre-made treats at the store AND you can know exactly what’s in your treats and make them just how you like them.
Fruit Cocktail Ice Pop Recipe
Place a cherry in the bottom of each ice pop mold.
Fill each mold with 1/4 cup fruit cocktail, adding an extra cherry halfway through.
Make sure each mold is filled with liquid to the fill line.
Insert sticks and place in freezer for 4-5 hours or until frozen solid.
Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker with 24 Wooden SticksPopsicle Molds Ice Pop Maker Tupperware Quality 6 Pieces BPA Onyx Stainless Steel Popsicle MoldU.S. Kitchen Supply 18-Piece Classic Reusable Jumbo Ice Pop Mold SetNew Silicone Mini Ice Pops Mold Ice Cream Ball Maker Popsicle Molds Popsicle Ice Mold Maker Set
- 1 can Fruit Cocktail (29 ounces), Undrained
- 12-18 additional Maraschino Cherries
- Place a cherry in the bottom of each ice pop mold.
- Fill each mold with 1/4 cup fruit cocktail, adding an extra cherry halfway through.
- Make sure each mold is filled with liquid to the fill line.
- Insert sticks and place in freezer for 4-5 hours or until frozen solid.