This Easy Ground Beef Pasta Bake Recipe lets you make weeknight dinner in a hurry! Start with hamburger, pasta, sauce and cheese for a delicious casserole.
Easy Ground Beef Pasta Bake Recipe
- 1 lb. Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce ( I use Ragu Garden Combination)
- 1 box 16 oz. Rigatoni Pasta
- 1 cup. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup. Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- Garlic Salt With Parsley
- Brown hamburger in a skillet till browned evenly. Also cook pasta like it says on the box.
- Once hamburger is browned, pour the pasta sauce over the hamburger and cook on low until your pasta noodles are cooked.
- Once pasta noodles are cooked, drain and pour back into pan, then add the Hamburger and Spaghetti sauce in the noodle pan and mix it together.
- Pour it into a pan, and the add the mixed cheeses over the top covering it. If you like extra cheese add more!
- Then once you have the pasta bake spread evenly over pan, sprinkle with a little garlic salt with parsley to add some extra flavor!
- Pop into a 350 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese has been cooked and its light brown, as seen in picture above!
- Remove from oven and serve!!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 310mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 25g