Here is a great recipe for all of you who enjoy chocolate and peanut butter paired! These Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Giant Cookies, are one that could become a new favorite in your household! And if you don’t want it to be giant, you can always make them into regular size cookies as well, I just think having a giant cookie makes it fun!
It is a nice chilly day here today, it is truly starting to feel like winter. I got my crockpot potato soup cooking for dinner tonight, which will taste so good! I think I will hide inside for the day, I made sure to get my errands ran yesterday, because I heard the artic front was moving in. I hope you all are staying nice and cozy as well, if you are in the line of the cold front!
Now enough chitter-chat let’s get to the recipe, shall we?!
Ingredients:1 stick butter 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk 2 large eggs ½ cup sugar 1 tsp vanilla 1 ½ cups flour ¾ cups unsweetened cocoa 1 tsp baking soda ½ tsp salt 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips 1 package peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line two 9” pie pans with parchment paper or spray with non-
- stick spray.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter. Remove from heat and stir in sweetened
- condensed milk. Stir in sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Stir into the
- butter mixture. This dough will be thin, do not add more flour.
- Gently fold in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Pour into prepared pie pans. Bake 18-22 minutes.