I love using my crockpot whenever I can! So I thought it was about time to make some crockpot bbq pork ribs! I have my original recipe I used, but felt like it was time to venture out and do something different. So I searched around and came across this interesting recipe over at Just Get Off Your But And Bake! This recipe doesn’t used Bottled BBQ Sauce at all! I did adapt the recipe some.
I thought why not try out her recipe and see how it works, the worst thing is it would taste terrible and I would never make it again :-P! Turns out this recipe is wonderful!! It kept the ribs nice and moist and had wonderful flavor!! I was beyond impressed with this recipe and will scratch my old one and start using this on a regular basis!!
So read below on how to create these delicious ribs! My husband doesn’t like eating meat with bones in it, so I always use the boneless ones. You are welcome to use bone-in ribs, I am sure it will turn out just as good. These ribs were so nice you could just pull it apart with a fork, so if you used bone-in I am betting it would just fall off the bone!
- 1-Can Crushed Pineapple with juice (small Can)
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1 tbs Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbs Mustard (I just used yellow)
- Salt & Pepper
- First off you want to spray your crockpot with Pam or use a cooking liner.
- Next place your ribs in the crockpot and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. I put a picture of the ribs like that so you can see the amount I used. I did quite a bit of pepper and a decent amount of salt.
- In a bowl mix all your ingredients together. Once well mixed pour the mixture over the ribs.
- I turned my crockpot on low and cooked for 6-8 hours. I did stir mine one time, but you don’t have too.
- Serve and Enjoy once done!
That is it, pretty easy and very tasty. Doesn’t take too many ingredients and most you could already have on hand! The sauce tasted really good and they were good leftover!
Feel free to Pin this recipe on Pinterest or print it to have on hand!