I have never been a huge lover of fudge, until I picked up some single serve fudges at our local Christmas mall!! It is full of fun holiday items to buy, and I have to say I could spend all my time there! Well, it made me motivated to make some yummy fudge like I got there. I searched a ton of recipes, and didn’t find one I fully loved, so I attempted to make my own, and I have to say it turned out really good.This chocolate walnut fudge so smooth and creamy. I love the walnuts in it, really adds a lot to it. You could substitute pecans or almonds as well, choice is yours, or leave the nuts out all together ;-)!
What makes this fudge so amazing you ask?! Well, lots of chocolate and lots of marshmallow fluff!! Now let’s get to how to make this heavenly creation, shall we..
Ingredients:1 (13 ounce) jar of marshmallow fluff or creme – 5 cups semi sweet chocolate chips 1 cup milk chocolate chips 1 1/3 cup evaporated milk 3 cups sugar 1 stick of butter 1 Tbs vanilla 1/2 tsp of salt 1 cup chopped walnuts
How to Make:
1. Line a large cake pan with aluminum foil.
2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, butter, evaporated milk and salt. You will need to stir this constantly, and allow it to come to a full boil. You will want to allow it to boil for 5 whole minutes. Make sure to stir constantly or it will burn. This is important, to cook for the whole 5 minutes because it will help break down the sugar and stuff, making this fudge into a nice creamy, if you don’t this fudge will not turn out.
3. Remove pan from heat, and stir in your chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla. Once this is nice and creamy then toss in nuts and stir.
4. Pour the fudge into the aluminum foiled pan, and cover and place in the fridge for around 2-3 hours. This will help set up the fudge!
5. Once chilled and fills firm, you can take the fudge out of the pan, cut into pieces, and store in a air tight container!!
Hope you guys enjoy this delicious sweet treat ;-)!