Below I have the Top 10 Post for 2013 as well as Top 10 Referring Sites! I was shocked to see almost everyone of the top ten post were recipes :-)! The other were crafts, so that is fun to see. For the Referring sites I have to say Pinterest won by a landslide! It really has brought me so much traffic, I was impressed at how great it is!
Top 10 Post For 2013:
- Ground Beef Pasta Bake – I have made this so many times and it is quick and tasty! You can use gluten free noodles or regular and they both turn out great! Pair it with a green salad and garlic bread and supper is ready!
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast– Here is a rather simple cinnamon roll recipe that doesn’t use yeast! I thought it was a really unique recipe so I decided to try it out, and I was impressed! They taste great and pretty simple to make!
- List of Crockpot Recipes from Main Dishes to Desserts: I asked other bloggers to share some crockpot recipes that they love. It is a nice list full of recipes from dips, side dishes, to main dishes! Lots of great recipes to try, and who doesn’t love crockpot cooking?! Easy peasy!
- Vinegar Fruit Wash: Here is a quick way to wash up your fruit and keep it fresh longer. No chemicals just vinegar and water!
- Chicken Pasta Bake: This is very similar to the Ground beef pasta bake above. Has cream cheese in it which makes it very creamy!
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven: I love this, and use this method every single time I make hard boiled eggs now. It is so quick to do, and the eggs turn out great each time!!
- Copy Cat Taco Bell Chicken Quesadilla Recipe: Yum, I love the Quesadilla’s from Taco bell, and these taste almost identical! We don’t have a Taco Bell in our town, so it is nice to create my own right at home!
- Cinnamon Homemade Christmas Ornaments: I remember making these when I was in school, so I thought it would be fun to make these and share with everyone! They smell amazing and are a cute decoration for the tree.
- Over 60 Christmas Dessert Roundup: I asked other bloggers to share some Christmas inspired recipes with me, and it is a great list full of delicious goodies!
- Crockpot Pork Ribs That Doesn’t use Bottled BBQ Sauce: This is an easy way to have bbq ribs, we always use boneless.
Top 10 Referring Sites:
- Stumble Upon
- Giveaway Promote
- Mom Dot
- Good Green Habits
- A Nut in a Nutshell
- Just Sweep
If you blog, I would love to hear your top post and referring site? Did you think overall this year was better than the past? I feel I have grown so much this year, I am truly blessed!