Awhile back I did a post about Scriptures for Anxiety or Worry, I have had a lot of traffic to the post, so I thought it was time to do another one. So here are some scriptures for Encouraging and Strength! I find that reading scriptures on a regular basis can help train your mind so when you start to struggle you can remember the scripture and find peace very easy.
1. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
2. Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
3. Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
4. Romans 5:5 and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
5. 2 Timothy 1:7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and a sound mind.
6. Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
7. Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.
8. Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
9. Mark 10:52 And Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your faith has made you well.” And immediately he recovered his sight and followed him on the way.
10. Psalm 37:39 But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble.
11. Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, ‘With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
12. 2 Corinthians 4:16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
13. Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
14. 1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!
15. 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.