Man it has been so stinking hot here, hitting in high 90’s and even 100 degrees! Summer is in full swing already, and I am all about staying in where it is cool hiding out! I have found being pregnant I get hot so much easier, and it is like I get hotter than I normally do.
I made this Ranch Macaroni Salad today for us to have tonight for supper with our Ham Loaf I get from our local Butcher Block! I just pop the ham loaf in the oven for an hour and dinner will be served. A nice quick and easy meal for us, which I love!
Here is a recipe for a quick and easy ranch macaroni salad, you might want to try for you and your family! I just put tomatoes and cucumbers with cheese in ours, but you are welcome to put other veggies in it! I just used what we had on hand, and it makes it pretty light and refreshing!
Here is how to make this delicious salad!
10 oz of cooked macaroni shells
1 packet of Ranch seasoning
1 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup tomatoes cut up
1 cup shredded sharp cheese
1/4 cup milk
Other veggies optional
How to Make:
1. Cook up the pasta like directed on the back of the box.
2. While the pasta is cooking, I cut up my tomatoes and cucumbers.
3. Then I took the mayonnaise and mixed with the packet of ranch in a small bowl, and set aside.
4. Once pasta is cooked and cooled off, add the veggies, cheese, and mayo mix and stir well.
5. Then refrigerate and serve when you are ready!
Note: Now after it sits for awhile you might have to add a little more mayo and mix in, as the pasta might soak it up.
Like I said it is so easy to whip up, and truly doesn’t take much to make it! I love recipes like this that are tasty and don’t take 900 ingredients and 6 hours to make! I hope you all enjoy this macaroni salad if you decide to make it.
What is your favorite Summer Food to eat?!