I love a good appetizer! Here is a really simple and quick recipe for Vegetable Pizza Appetizers. They are a crowd pleaser for sure, and pretty simple to make! Now if you prefer to use homemade dough, feel free, you don’t have to use crescent rolls. The choice is totally yours!
Yields: 6-8 servings Time: 20 minutes
1 can crescent rolls
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1⁄2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
2 cups chopped assorted veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, carrots)
*Use reduced-fat crescent rolls and cream cheese, and light sour cream to make this dish healthier.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill and chives in a bowl. Let chill.
3. Remove crescent rolls from can and roll out onto a non-stick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Pinch together allseams to create one rectangular shaped pizza crust.
4. Bake for 6-7 minutes. Remove and let cool.
6. Top with fresh veggies and additional chives if desired.
7. Cut down to appetizer size pieces and serve.
Can be refrigerated for up to an hour before serving.
It is that simple to make! Plus free to free add different veggies on the pizza your family enjoys, or take a few ingredients off if you are not a fan. This is a very versatile recipe, so you can make it to fit your taste buds!
It is a really nice day out today, we are going to hit in the mid 60’s, which is so nice. This sounds so good to me right now! Perfect treat on this warm day!